Experience the light-heartiness of Sea Lions — one of the cutest in our opinion — and laugh thanks to their funny and curious behaviors. This is the only place on the island where you can swim with sea lions and have a day full of adventures.
The Program includes fun activities with Sea Lions including learning about their diet, feeding them, petting them, Free jumps, Swim by… Seals vs Sea Lions, Sing & Dance, Hug & Kiss, and Free time with the marine mammals.
Duration: 50 minutes
- Chankanaab Natural Park Entrance Fee,
- Chankanaab Natural Park Garden,
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers and restrooms,
- Snorkel in Chankanaab Natural Park (Equipment not included),
- Transportation to Chankanaab Natural Park
- Park admission for companions
- Pictures of your Activity
- Other activities in Cozumel
- Meals and Beverages
- Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
- 6-9 years old can participate accompanied by a paid adult.
- 10+ year old over 4′ 7″ can swim on their own.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences.
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, and souvenirs.
There are no reviews yet.