– Before all let’s make a little stop at our Chocolate factory for a free tasting.
– Go to the the MAYAN VILLAGE THEME PARK where after a brief introduction to the Mayan people lifestyle and the process of making Tequila (no purchase necessary)…
– We continue our Archaeological experience by visiting SAN GERVASIO MAYAN SITE, where you will go back in time and tour the largest and most impressive archeological site in Cozumel.
– Go to EL MIRADOR and stop for pictures at this beautiful coral beach with amazing rock formations created by the sea. Huge crashing waves create waterspouts here and there enhancing the beauty of this unspoiled creation of nature, Wear good shoes so you can maneuver around and take your pictures. A good place to enjoy an ice cold coconut drink served right in the fruit!
– Our tour will end at Chankanaab Park where you’ll make the last stop visiting our BOTANICAL, UNDERWATER AND ECOLOGICAL PARK located inside Cozumel´s National Reef Marine Park.
You will enjoy at your leisure the beautiful beach and snorkel or scuba dive the most beautiful reefs on the island.
Plenty of amenities to choose from: eco-archaeological tour, manatee and crocodile exhibition, snuba and sea trek tours, swim with dolphins tours and temazcal.
It’s no wonder Chankanaab is the #1 attraction in Cozumel!
– Sea Lion show is included when you book this tour with us.
– One bottled water per person.
– Cooler box if you desire some other beverages (beer, soda or wine) please let us now when you Booking your tour and will be there at your disposal.
– All fees to MAYAN VILLAGE THEME PARK-SAN GERVASIO MAYAN SITE-CHANKANAAB BOTANICAL GARDEN, UNDERWATER
AND ECOLOGICAL PARK.
Entrance to our Sea Lion show. -Show times are 10:30 a.m., 12:30p.m., & 2:30p.m.-
In More Detail:
Meeting Points: Will be Provided with your eTicket,
Excursion Type: Private Shore Excursion, Mayan Village, Mayan Ruins, Snorkel, Sea Lions Show, Tequila Tour
Category: Private Tour, Sightseeing, Degustation
Group Size: Any Size
Excursion Duration: 3 hours
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish
Health Restrictions: No Wheelchair accessible.
Beverages included: *Free Margarita only with the Tequila Tour; *Shot of Mezcal at Señor Iguanas Restaurant Bar.
Provided Items: Admission ticket(s) at San Gervasio Archaeological Site, Snorkeling Equipment + Fajitas + 1 Drink with Our Guided Snorkel Tour.
Guests should bring: Camera, Hat, Sunglasses, Biodegradable Sunscreen, Swimsuit, Towel, Walking Shoes, Water Shoes
Advice for best preparation: Cooler/Ice Box available upon request. Special needs accommodation are available if requested at booking. Please bring cash or credit cards for gratuities and incidentals.
Excursion SKU: EACSSLT
– Water activities or excursions at Chankanaab Park.
– Transportation from Chankanaab Park to your Hotel/Port