The most fun and unique program, designed to exceed all your expectations. Feel the thrill of foot-push; The dolphins will rise you above the water surface by pushing you from the soles of your feet.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Chankanaab National Park Entrance Fee
- Chankanaab National Park’s Garden
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous foot push, dorsal tow, a handshake, a kiss, a hug and free time with the dolphins,
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included)
- Buffet meal and 2 non-alcoholic beverages during lunch,
- Seasonally the dolphinarium opens on Sundays. On those days the program includes one box lunch per person.
- Sea Lions Show,
- Manatees Encounter,
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers and restrooms.
- 15 minute briefing and 40 minutes with the dolphins
- Transportation from Chankanaab
- Park’s admission for companions
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cozumel
- Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs
- Groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience
- Kids 6-9 years old can participate in Dolphin Royal Swim® program and must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- 10+ year old over 4′ 7″ can swim on their own.
- The Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
Diving tips: Do not travel by plane on the next 24 hours after diving. Do not drink alcoholic beverages before dive. Drink plenty of water, light breakfast, and sleep well.
Not recommended for people with asthma, hypertension, epilepsy or respiratory problems.
It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, and souvenirs.