A fast and exciting ride with the dolphin while you hold onto its pectoral fins in the magnificent belly-ride. You will have the opportunity to interact with a dolphin as you’ve never imagined.
Duration: 50 minutes
- Transportation Back From Chankanaab,
- Chankanaab Natural Park Entrance Fee,
- Chankanaab Natural Park Garden,
- Buffet meal and 2 non-alcoholic beverages during lunch,
- Seasonally the Dolphinarium opens on Sundays. On those days the program includes one box lunch per person,
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers and restrooms,
- Snorkel in Chankanaab Natural Park (Equipment not included),
- Interaction with 1 Dolphin,
- Dolphin interactive program includes the famous belly ride, boogie push, a handshake, a kiss, a hug, Hand target and free time with the dolphin…
- 15 minute briefing and 30 minutes with the dolphin
- Transportation to Chankanaab Natural Park
- Park admission for companions
- Pictures of your Activity with Dolphins
- Other activities in Cozumel
- Snacks, Meals and beverages
- Groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience,
- Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
- Swim Adventure Memories has a special price only available when booking in advance. If you decide to purchase pictures at the dolphinarium on the day of your program these will be sold at their regular prices.
- 6-9 years old can participate accompanied by a paid adult.
- 10+ year old over 4′ 7″ can swim on their own.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
Diving tips: Do not travel by plane on the next 24 hours after diving. Do not drink alcoholic beverages before dive. Drink plenty of water, light breakfast, and sleep well.
Not recommended for people with asthma, hypertension, epilepsy or respiratory problems.
It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, and souvenirs.