Chankanaab — “Little Sea” in Mayan language — is located inside Cozumel´s National Marine Park.
- Beautiful Beach Park where you can either snorkel or scuba dive and view schools of tropical fish, colorful reef and underwater statues,
- Fresh Hand-made Tortillas at the Mayan House,
- Check-out the Crocodile Exhibition or the Sea Lion Show,
- This is Only a few of the Many Activities you can enjoy in Chankanaab.
The Entrance fee to Chankanaab Park and the following services and attractions:
- Snorkeling (Equipment Included),
- 1 Bottle of Water,
- Swimming Area,
- Tanning Area,
- First Aid,
- Customer Service,
- Lost & Found,
- Space to Watch Dolphins,
- Wheelchairs for the Beach,
- Dressing Rooms,
- Chairs and Umbrellas,
In Chankanaab we have shops where you can rent equipment for diving. We also have hammocks area, playground, a museum and a space where you can enjoy the beach and crystalline waters.
Open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.