The first part of the program gets you comfortable with the scuba equipment.
The actual diving will be in a water area of approximately 25 feet deep where you will have the experience of a lifetime being as close to a dolphin as you have ever imagined.
During the dive, you will be petting, giving and receiving kisses as well as holding one of these beautiful marine animals in your arms.
Underwater viewing lets you actually get an upclose look at what is happening beneath the waves. These Dolphins perform amazing flips and other awesome feats, and you’ll marvel at their playfulness…
Admire Their Abilities to Barrel roll all around the participants, Free jumps, and listen to their favorite song… It’s a fun-filled experience!
Following this Incredible Encounter, you will be able to enjoy the entire facilities of the Chankanaab National Reef Park with some great shopping spots. This is one of the Greatest Activities to Experience in Cozumel.
- Chankanaab National Park Entrance Fee
- Dive Equipment
- Certified Instructor
- Diving Theory
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms
- Lion Seals Show
- Transportation From Chankanaab
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park
- Park(s) Admission for Companions
- Meals and Beverages
- Photos of your Experience with the Dolphins
- Manatee Encounter
- Other activities in Cozumel
Please specify if you are a beginner or a certified diver on your reservation notes to accommodate the program to your needs.
- Orientation begins at 12:OO PM. Swim/dive begins at 02:00 PM.
- 14 years old minimum age to participate
- Wetsuit upon availability with additional charge
- Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- The Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
Diving tips: Do not travel by plane on the next 24 hours after diving. Do not drink alcoholic beverages before dive. Drink plenty of water, light breakfast, and sleep well.
Not recommended for people with asthma, hypertension, epilepsy or respiratory problems.
It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash (for the moment we are not receiving dollars, just mexican pesos) for taxis, shopping, meals, and souvenirs.