Especially designed for the entire family. Dolphin Encounter is the ideal Dolphin Swim program to introduce your children to the nature of marine animals and the beauty they offer. Your kids will be able to enjoy safe and fun activities that will delight them and have them entertained while they learn. The whole activity is done over a safe submerged platform in the Caribbean Sea, there’s no need of swimming. The program includes hugs and kisses, a handshake, and dolphin behaviors.
Following the Dolphins Activity, Discover one of Cozumel Hidden Treasures, Chankanaab Natural Reef Park. Enjoy the best snorkeling of your life in the pristine Caribbean Sea Waters, Explore the Underwater Worlds of Beautiful Coral and Colorful Sea Life. Our Dolphins were all Born under Human Care Inside our Facilities, thanks to our Successful — World Wide Recognized — Program Named “Miracle”.
Duration: 50 minutes
- Chankanaab Natural Park Entrance Fee,
- Chankanaab Natural Park Garden,
- The Dolphin will give you a Handshake and a Kiss. You will be Surprised to See your New Friend’s Incredible Behavior,
- Buffet Meal and 2 Non-alcoholic Beverages During Lunch,
- Seasonally the Dolphinarium Opens on Sundays. On those Days the Program Includes One Lunch Box per Person,
- 15 minute briefing and 30 minutes with the dolphins
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers and restrooms,
- Snorkel in Chankanaab Natural Park (Equipment not included),
- Transportation to Chankanaab Natural Park
- Park admission for companions
- Pictures of your Activity
- Other activities in Cozumel
- Meals and Beverages Inside Chankanaab Park.
- Chankanaab Park is opened daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $21 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
- 6-9 years old can participate accompanied by a paid adult.
- 10+ year old over 4′ 7″ can swim on their own.
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences.
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, and souvenirs.