Don’t miss the thrill, adventure, and fun of driving a REAL Harley in the Mexican Caribbean and take advantage of our accessories and souvenir store at the beginning and end of your Cozumel Harley Excursion!
Choose from a late-model Street Glide, Ultra Classic, Road King, Softail, Fat Boy or Sportster to join us on an unforgettable ride around the island of Cozumel.
We’ll take a ride on the “Wild Side” – the east side of the island that many tourists never see!, and explore beautiful beaches, amazing scenery, Mayan ruins, and its culture as you choose from our Newer Harley models and we’ll take you on a Dream ride to explore the whole island stopping at Cozumel’s most representative places such as:
- El Cedral town, Cozumel’s first village established in 1847 during the Caste War of the Yucatan.
- The famous Punta Sur National Park, an ecological reserve where you can admire local wildlife at their lagoons and beaches, great panoramic views from the top of the lighthouse of Celarain as well as cultural information from the navigation museum and Mayan ruins on site.
- The Scenic east coast road with its secluded beaches and rustic bars will give you an experience of freedom only achieved as you ride on a legendary Harley Davidson Motorcycle.
- An original Mexican lunch at one of the best remote beaches will recharge your batteries to keep you on the road!
- Driving through San Miguel de Cozumel, streets and avenues and the main plaza will be our way to end this exclusive adventure.
- Your personal late-model Harley-Davidson Motorcycle. All bikes have backrests, saddlebags and optional windshields.
- Bilingual guide who knows the best places to visit in Cozumel
- Helmet and bandana
- Authentic Mexican lunch and non-alcoholic beverages
- Insurance, taxes, environmental fees and fuel charges
- Souvenir photos.